As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for Devops. You will support the scaling of Ledger’s current server architecture.
You are able to both develop effective tracking solutions and have experience in continuous integration? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
- Engineer profile, minimum 2 years experience.
- Control of systems * nix.
- Good knowledge of nginx.
- Good knowledge of docker.
- Good knowledge of git.
- Continuous integration solutions (Jenkins, TravisCI …).
- Automated deployment solutions (Puppet, Chef, Ansible …).
- Server monitoring solutions (Nagios, Sensu …)
- Server logs processing solutions (logstash, logmatic …)
- Set up monitoring of our server applications.
- Implement continuous integration services to streamline deployment of our applications.
- Replicate our existing services and deploy them on new servers.
- Development of internal tools for the monitoring of our various services.
- Set up tools to efficiently consult server logs.
- Work with our backend-oriented engineers and propose improvements.
- CDI contract
- Location: Paris 2nd (no telecommuting)
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Devops.